Shopping for baby

Ieshia • 5.2.15 💍 6.19.16 👦🏽 #2 due July 2020 🥰👶🏽

Hey ladies!!

Has anyone been doing any shopping for your little one?? I live in SC, we have had some cases but none in the area where I live. We’ve still been taking precautions in my county. I’m 6 months pregnant and I literally have nothing for my baby. I’m scared to go out to the stores because you never know, right?? Not to mention the nearest store is in the town where most of the cases are. I still have to go there to see my OB but they are being extremely precautious which calms my nerves a lot when visiting. I’ve also thought about ordering some stuff online but then again all those people who’d have to touch it freaks me out a little too. I’m just trying to keep me and my baby safe. Am I being too dramatic?? Are you guys going out shopping or ordering things online?? I’m a little paranoid over this whole thing. I just want it to be over already!

On a happier note....we’re almost at the finish line ladies!! Just a couple of months to go and our little ones will be in our arms. I hope you all are staying safe. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery for us all! ❤️🤞🏾