How do I talk to my dr about this

Ariel

For the past couple months I have not felt like myself. I’m 23 weeks pregnant so I know that In itself is a reason but the feelings I’ve been having is not me. I am always sad or just feel so meh about almost everything. I want to sleep all day but have trouble falling asleep at night. I want to do so many fun activities with my kids but I just don’t feel up to it when it comes down to it. My husband and I have been arguing a lot lately and he told me I’m impossible to deal with when I’m pregnant. I just have no passion for anything it seems. And the worst part is I’m not even that excited to be pregnant. I want to be but I just find it hard to and it’s been hard to take care of myself. I looked up a lot of what I’m feeling and what came up was depression during pregnancy (don’t remember the actual term) how do I bring this up to my dr. It’s been going on for about 4 months. I know I need to talk to someone. I just don’t know how

EDIT: I went to my dr today and he didn’t seem all to worried or say much of any help, I mean it could’ve been me but he just said well it could just be hormonal, talk to your husband more about your feelings and do the minimum you can to take care of yourself. Stay positive. I broke down crying to my dr and that’s what I got in return. He said he won’t put me on an antidepressant because it could be dangerous so he can’t do much about it now.

Am I wrong for wanting to talk to someone else about this?