Lonely and depressed😬

I feel stuck, I feel so numb, I'm hurting so bad. I feel like life won't get any better.i feel like I don't have a future. I feel like I do everything wrong and it is to blame on me. I feel like I'm not enough.I feel like I don't deserve anything/anyone.I've been told that I'm and cared for but nobody shows it. I have no friends. I feel so manipulated, Worthless,Useless,like I'm a mistake and that I'm not meant for this world. I feel like no one understands or cares how I feel. I was depressed bad enough when we weren't under quarantine and now it just got worse. I feel like I can't trust anyone. I can't talk to my parents or any adult because of my anxiety. I hate myself because I'm treated like crap. I have trouble reaching out for help. I feel so emotionally and mentally drained. I'm tired of feeling like this. I felt like school was a safe place but now I have nowhere to go. I struggle with anxiety. It's been over the roof with this virus especially since I'm a germaphobe and everything else going on. I don't know how much longer I can keep fighting. I'm trying so hard. It takes so much courage for me to get out of bed every morning especially for school. I'm in. counseling and on antidepressants as well but it's helping just a tiny bit. I don't know how much longer I can cope.