Periods on Lo Loestrin Fe

Hello! I’m 18 and just started taking birth control and was put on Lo Loestrin Fe. My Gyno said to start taking it right after my next period and at the same time everyday going forward. I took it at the same time everyday (only one or two times missed by just an hour and was told that’s completely okay), and got to my low dose estrogen pills and iron pills with no period just the symptoms. I only had sex once or twice this month with condoms and spermicide. I’ve only had a little bit of spotting and (TMI) thicker discharge. Is this normal on the first month of this pill? I know I took all necessary precautions to ensure no pregnancy, is there a reason for this very delayed/nonexistent period? Can you also share your experience with this pill:). I don’t really have any friends or family to talk about this stuff and I’m just very nervous about this new experience of birth control. Thank you in advance for your advice!

(This is an old pic but this is what it looks like, the blue and empty ones are the normal dose and the white ones are low dose with the brown ones being iron pills)