Worst day of my life so far!

Erin • We are pregnant!! :)
Just need to vent...
So I am a Home Health Aid. I love my job. Anyways, I worked 8am-12:30pm today with two patients. I started off my morning with the normal onion bagel, which usually helps with morning sickness. On my way to work I noticed I got cream cheese on my scrub shirt. No big deal, cleaned it up.
I get to my first patients home, I get really nauseous from all of the movement. So I sit down a little bit. Everything is good, I finish up at that patients home. 
I head on over to my second patients apartment. Once I arrive I get really nauseous. So I start chewing peppermint gum. I give him his shower. As soon as we are done with his shower. I tell him I need to use the public restroom. So I head up stairs. Not even five minutes later, I start puking my breakfast up. It comes out my nose and my mouth. From the force of it, the puke splashes back into my eyes. Remember, this is a public bathroom. I have no idea how often they clean it. So that was just fantastic. My eyes are blood shot, and are all itchy. 
So I flush them with water. I go back down to my patients apartment. He asked me to start cleaning is bathroom. Is I'm cleaning the sink, the vanity, the shower, last but not least. The toilet.
As I'm scrubbing the toilet I notice some fecal matter that just isn't coming off. So I scrub it a little more. Not even two seconds after doing that, I chunk of his old dried fecal matter lands on my face. Right above my left eye brow. I wipe it off with my gloves. Wash my face thoroughly. 
Needless to say. I finished my shift. Now I have a red itchy eye. A nose still full of vomit because I can't get it out and the thought of having someone else's poop on my face.
This was a terrible Wednesday. I had a forty five minute drive home after that. I took a shower, flushed my eyes out some more and am currently eating stuffing while typing this up. 
I hope you ladies had a better day than I did."