Nudes anxiety

I sent nudes to my ex boyfriend he was extremely abusive and manipulative, it's taken me years to even say his name without breaking down. He would threaten me to send him naked pics and he then kept them on his phone and after we werent together he would blackmail me and threaten to leak them everywhere.

Now I'm in a relationship with the nicest guy ever and he treats me so well and since we are in quarantine for 5 weeks and we wont be able to do sexual things together and I dont use my phone alot he asked to have some nudes for when hes horny and I'm not there. I sent some they looked amazing... but now I'm terrified he will leak them and do what my ex did how do I get over this ?

Hes never pressured me to send any but he treats me so well and he hasn't done anything wrong I trust him with my life I want to do it I love how beautiful he makes me feel but 10 minutes after I've sent them the panick and anxiety sinks in because of my last boyfriend. He feels like I'm comparing him to my ex and I am I hate it I don't want to but I dont know how to stop hes a great guy and i keep assuming he will do something bad based on my ex he doesnt deserve that