Ready to try for our 🌈, but COVID-19 has placed that on hold.

Charne`

My husband and I delivered our stillborn daughter in November at 23w 4d. She was everything we ever dreamed of and yet God called her home. We have been working our way through the grief with counseling and constant communication. However, now we’re ready to try for a baby again and have to wait it out. We lost our daughter due to fibroids and know that after discussions with our doctor and NP that we must have them removed in order to have a successful second pregnancy. We made the appointment to plan for surgery and set a surgery date way back in January. Now here we are in quarantine three months later and we may have to put my surgery on hold until the end of the summer and won’t possibly be able to try for a baby until November. The worst part about it all is the constant waiting game. It was a struggle waiting for this appointment next week to plan for surgery and now since the crisis began another waiting game has begun. I’m so tired of waiting and watching everyone around me get pregnant. I want to be able to try again and have a successful pregnancy. I wish that this crisis would end and we can move on with our lives. I’m going crazy and don’t know how to feel.