Postpartum hemmorhoids (7weeks postpartum)

Anyone else having to deal with bad hemorrhoids since giving birth? 😭 When I left the hospital I was taking collace twice a day and tmi but my poop was literally just clear jelly like for over a week. It was great because no pain haha. But I stopped taking it because I was worried about my poop being like that and I thought I was ready. Well that first solid poop was hoorrrriiblleee😭😭 it felt like I was pushing tiny pieces of glass out. Not even kidding😭 I remember thinking I’d rather give birth again than feel that! Every time I go to the bathroom there’s blood and it hurts to sit for a while afterwards. Now I did get tucks cooling wipes and also got preparation wipes and neither of those have helped me. 😭😭😭 I have been taking milk of magnesia a few times a week to make it less painful but obviously It’s not good to keep taking. Ugh I’m jus over it and wondering if anyone has found something that worked for them? Also if I will go days without having to poop too 😭 Before giving birth I was able to go everyday no problem. It’s currently been three days since I’ve gone and man I am terrified for when I do😂😭itsgonna hurt so bad guys haha ugh idk why I’m laughing itsjust embarrassing but also annoying. I hope I’m not alone 🙄 Thanks for reading 😢