Not pregnancy related just need to vent!

Sa

Sorry about it not being related to pregnancy but I just need to vent and get it off my chest.

So my house is owned by my husbands grandparents and they let us live here as long as we pay utilities and the property taxes when it’s time. My husband and I have lived here for 3 years along with his brother who lives at the end of the house which is kinda like a mother in law suite. We back in November my husbands best friend and his wife got kicked out of their home and had no where else to go so we took them in until they could get enough money saved up for a down payment and only asked that they pay their part of utilities. We haven’t had much issue until the last 2 months when his younger siblings are constantly staying over and they refuse to pay extra towards utilities when clearly they go up with them here. They have also started to eat mine and my husbands food (we have separate pantries and mark what is in the fridge or freezer if we don’t want to share) including my icecream which I didn’t get any of and it was gone the day after we bought it. Sorry but you don’t mess with a pregnant women’s icecream. They have also started to rearrange our furniture and random things around the house. I have a 10 month old daughter so we have her things like her tub and toys in the corner of the bathroom and a walker in the living room. Well they decided that every time we leave our home to literally throw them into the nursery and make it look like there isn’t a child living in our home. To me that is offensive and I feel like you should be able to tell by looking in my home that we have a child. We keep the house clean and neat so it’s not like it is in the way. I really don’t know if my pregnancy hormones are making me take all this worse than it actually is but yes I have talked to them about it and it continues to happen and I don’t know what else to do.