MC at 8 weeks 😢

Samantha • Proud Fur Momma 🐶 Twin Boy Mommy 7/2021 👶🏻👶🏻

So I got the news that i lost my pregnancy. I was all ready to tell my family and then noticed some thick brown discharge. I knew it was normal to have but when it turned red, my heart broke. At my most recent 8 week ultrasound i was measuring 6 weeks with no heartbeat. Later that night the inevitable happened. Cramping, clotting and bleeding 😫. Fast toward to the next day and ultrasound confirmed what we already knew. It’s great to know i am able to get pregnant but if I can’t keep it what’s the point? Our next step is to decide if we want to try again naturally or move onto a reproductive endocrinologist being it took about a year to get pregnant this time around. My doctor says I’m still young (34, going on 35) and have enough for 2-3 kids. Love his optimism :-)

I feel sad, confused, defeated, relieved to not have to be pregnant during this uncertain time of Coronavirus and guilty for feeling that way. The one thing a woman should be able to do and I can’t seem to. My heart broke when i had to tell my husband. I know when it’s meant to be it will be but when do i know it’s the time for some Extra help. My doctor has been extremely patient and compassionate during this whole process. This is just killing me.

Baby dust and positivity to all 💖👶🏻