Divorce

Mak

Me & my husband have split up and going to divorce as soon has the courthouse opens back up. He has allowed me to be a stay at home mother for two years since my daughter has been born. He has a truck and I have a car. The car is in his name because when we bought it I forgot my license in my diaper bag which was with my mother. He has threatened me multiple times about saying if I don’t bring the car back that he will report it stolen. Well he found out that he can’t do that because we are married and even though only his name is on the title, it’s still considered community property. I’d have to get a temporary court order to have the car so I can get myself and my daughter around and be able to pick her up on my days and drop her off on his. He has left me with nothing. No money, NOTHING. I never had a debit card he’d just give me cash.

Well we have two sets of keys and I left on at his house because I just didn’t think about it. I never take both sets with me. I went to a friends house yesterday and and when I returned my car was gone. He literally came and took the car while we were texting and didn’t even mention it at all. He just said he’s selling the car today and now I won’t be able to get the temporary court order because.... well what car will I drive if it’s sold!!!! WHAT CAN I DO?!?! Please help and give me your opinions. Is there any way I can get the temporary order that fast??