No AF!!

According to the app, my period was supposed to start on 03/29....my period is now 6 days late and I’m freaking out. I am experiencing my usual pms symptoms (sore boobs, irritability, acne, on and off vaginal twinges/light cramps) but my period is still a no show. I’m also having lots of bowel movements which is normal before I start a period or when I’m on my period. In the past year (2019) I have taken Plan B’s (more than 3, which is bad ik but never again...pls no judgement) and ik that it has an effect on cycles, it has even caused me to skip my period in October and November but the last plan B that I took was in January. My last period in March was late but only by 1-2 days. I am sexually active but we have been using condoms consistently now. I’m experiencing what feels like my period coming but no period, I’m not sure if maybe I ovulated later that what the app said...I just dk. I heard parsley tea can help induce a period so I’ll try that. I’m 19 and freaking out...I can’t be pregnant