19 week miscarriage update

Tatum, Zora & Amara`s Muva 🌹 • 26|Navy Wife| Mommy.

Hi ladies, so idk if you guys saw my post about me having being rushed to the ER for my cervix opening but i was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. The hospital that im at basically said that they can only send me home at this point..my amniotic fluid sac is literally at the tip of my vagina like a babies head..They didn't even want to try and stitch me up because it could cause my water to break...they told menro remain on bedrest and try to make it to 24 weeks so i could deliver her prematurely..im only 19 weeks and ironically my baby girl is doing fantastic...i feel let down and i feel like in so many words that they told me to go home and wait to miscarry..my nurse is saying that she feels like my water is going to break anyway..i just feel so helpless..my husband and i are in shambles and totally caught off guard..i feel like i should get a second opinion or go home and be on bed rest but that literally consists of me doing absolutely nothing. I have to be on a bed pan because i cant sit on the toilet..im terrified to poop because i can feel the sac so i hold my vagina to keep it from coming down..i cannot believe this...is there a chance i could bring my baby girl into the world under these circumstances? can i possibly hold it out and be successful by not lifting a finger for 3 weeks? my 20 week scan is Wednesday and hopefully my OB can shine some light on this and have a solution..this is my rainbow and i feel lower than low...if your a prayer please send some up for me and my family..everyone is taking it extremely hard..Thank you ❤😭🥺