Asked my boyfriend what I could do to make blowjobs better...😅

So, recently, I’ve started to get more intense with my boyfriend and I’s sex life, like usually, I’d let him do whatever, and let him decide what we were gonna do, but recently, I’ve started to be more in control, and I’ve started doing things that he has always said he finds really hot but I’ve always been way to shy to do them, up until recently...and today I was giving him a blow job while we were watching Netflix, and he was moaning and everything which turns me on 100x more, and kept saying things like “how the fuck are you so amazing at this” and things like that that made me feel really good...but about 5 minutes after we were done, I asked him what I could do to make blowjobs better for him because I want them to be absolutely amazing for him, and he goes “babe, they already are amazing, I love everything you do” and I was like “but think of something I can improve on or do to make it better” and he said “maybe use less teeth”...and I understand where he’s coming from, I didn’t take offense to it at all, so I guess I’m just looking for tips on how to do that? Like, I don’t really use teeth at all until I start to get tired, because when I start to get tired, I tend to not focus as much on keeping my lips over my teeth, and I know it probably hurts for him when I start to not focus on doing that😂 he says I don’t do it often, but sometimes I do😅😂 I feel bad😂 we’ve been together for a year and a half btw if that matters, so I decided it was time to stop being shy when it comes to pleasing him in ways that he said he thinks would be really hot😅