SHIT ON HIS ASS😷

I meant a guy and we hooked up for the night. We were having sex and it was okay and then we went to switch positions and I noticed he had actual SHIT on his ass🤢 I asked him what’s on him (already knowing it’s shit) and he froze up and said “what” all nervously. He tried to continue and I told him no and he jumped out the bed and walked to the bathroom. He wouldn’t come out until about an hour later. I laughed so hard but I didn’t want to be rude but at the same time that’s disgusting as hell. He asked if he could stay until tomorrow but I told him no. He then proceeded to tell me he threw his clothes out the window because he didn’t want clothes with shit on them. I’m so disgusted and confused at this point. All he has are his shoes and his shitty ass boxers. I asked him why throw everything away but still keep shitty underwear on ??? He said “ bitch I can’t be naked” and him calling me a bitch was enough right there. He’s been on my terrace since 4am but I gave him an old blanket and his phone back. He obviously can’t leave without coming through my apartment to the front door. But he’s choosing not to leave even though I’ve been telling him to get the fuck on somewhere. I have no clue what the fuck is happening. He’s so fucking disgusting and weird as fuck. He said he’s been waiting on a ride ever since he was in the bathroom after I called him out about leaving shit on his ass. Like this dude didn’t have to do all of this!!! How can I make him leave without calling the cops ( I don’t want my neighbors and other people to see )

***EDIT***

For the woman saying I should be ashamed and maybe he has a problem or sickness. He doesn’t. I already asked when I seen the shit🤢I didn’t want to be judgmental right away and that’s what lead him to start being rude and that’s why I told him to leave👉🏼🚪After he came out the bathroom he went to my balcony and didn’t want to go anywhere. What men clothes can I give him if I don’t even have a man, obviously why we were hooking up!! And I’m not giving him my own clothes. I gave him a blanket. He shouldn’t have threw his damn clothes out my fkn window💯 his shirt was perfectly fine and his pants were as well or else I would’ve noticed shit immediately while we were on our date.

****EDIT #2***

I never had his phone, he ran off and obviously he didn’t grab his belongings. I gave him his shit point blank. In my opinion all I asked was to get advice to know how to get him to leave. A few women went way beyond to say shit about how I’m awful and all this other bs😂. Honestly I don’t care. If you don’t have any serious problems and you so called “already went to the bathroom before hand” and say you wash your ass , but somehow have shit CAKEDDDD on your ass , running up your ass crack touching your back , then that’s disgusting as fuck. No woman wants to see or smell shit right before having sex. I don’t care how great your personality is💯 go take a fucking shower. He wanted to be disrespectful when I’m asking why he has shit on him. I’m not going to be disrespected in MY own home. That’s out the question. I told him to leave but he chose to run to the bathroom and throw his PERFECTLY fine clothes out the fucking window. He had enough time in the damn bathroom to clean himself off and put his clothes back on and come back out and be respectful and apologize for being rude, when i was trying to help or get the fuck out!! . He chose to throw the clothes away. That’s on him. I didn’t have to even give him a DAMN THING. He’s a grown ass man being immature and ignorant. He seemed pretty damn fine and perfectly smart enough to ask me on a date and go back up for sex.

AND COME TO FIND OUT, WHEN HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM ON OUR DATE HE WAS DIGGING IN HIS ASS AFTER HE TOOK A SHIT AND RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER SO HE LEFT THE BATHROOM JUST LIKE THAT. !!!!!! He told me this when i threatened to call the police because he was at my house for hours after I told him to leave. This shit was sooo over exaggerated💯 I told him I can’t be with someone who’s so unhygienic🤢 that’s seriously disrespectful considering you can get someone sick by carrying around feces. Why would someone have sex with someone with shit. Just imagine how many infections and rashes I could’ve had but some of these women in the comments are only thinking about feelings and if the man had an issue or not, AFTER I already stated that he doesn’t. 👉🏼🚪

Also there was a lady saying “ how did I go on a date with everything shutting down (quarantine)”I went because he had asked weeks ago but I kept putting it off and I couldn’t put it off anymore ( I was working overtime before quarantine) I couldn’t put it off because obviously workplaces closed. The place he took me was still open but for only 3 more days.

To another woman saying how come I didn’t smell feces before hand. It was masked over cologne , the smell from the food around us and the outside air from and to my house. Besides the fact that I wasn’t all up on him until we reached the bed. There wasn’t a shit smell like a diaper, it was shit rubbed across his ass up into almost the bottom of his back🤢