Just a little girl talk or vent

Sooooo I had been engaged for 4 years but I stopped loving him or feeling anything at all after the 1st year. I'm 100% serious. He would treat me so bad. Never physically. But he had anger issues and would come home and yell so much. But I had gotten pregnant by him after like month 3 of dating. I already had another kid from a sexual abuse thing that happened to me as a young teen. So I kind of didnt wanna be a single mom of 2 and I didnt want a "broken home" so I stayed this whole time until I finally got tired of the emotional abuse and admitted to him that I never loved him and we separated. So ANYWAYS I started dating again. And found an AMAZING sweet caring loving man. We've been talking for a while going out everything. And we finally had sex yesterday. He admitted to me yesterday that he was in love with me and it made me feel so good to hear him say it because I knew i was in love too. So when we had sex we didnt use a condom .... and he went 3 rounds back to back (🥵) but would clean him self up after each round before going back in. But like ..... should I still maybe get the plan B pill ?? 😬 (I know sex leads to babies. But I mean he would clean himself up and pull out each time so idk)