Numb..

My mother is in the Hospital and in the ICU with salmonella poisoning, she’s not going great and with Covid-19 at large they are not allowing anyone to be there with her. Which is driving me insane because my Grandmother was never alone in the ICU or hospital in general and knowing my Mother is there alone is hurting me. I’m trying to keep a strong face for my sisters and family and fiancé but I just want to scream and cry. But I’m numb now because I now realized I’m not as important as I thought I was to my fiancé because he just barely told me about some dinner plan he has with some friends and he always does this. He never tell me about any fucking thing a head of time in advance. But he has these dinner plans and he is keeping them. He is still planning on going to dinner for I don’t know how long because they plan on watching some match or some shit but on top of that my mother is in the hospital. I would have thought my significant other would have canceled anything they may have planned to be there for me but I guess I was wrong. I’m numb now because I know that if I marry him he will never put me first but I love him so much and I don’t want to lose him but I also don’t want to be someone’s second...