Am I the only one with super long periods???

I feel every research I do, no one really has really long periods, they just have long cycles. Sometimes my period will come for 3 weeks at a time and be super heavy the whole week through. The longest I had one was a heavy period for 2 months. I got into debt because I was going to the hospital every minute because I was always tired and I became anemic. I did lose weight last year and I stopped having long periods, but they just weren't coming at all this time. Funny how af just decides to show up 2 days before my wedding and I was on it for 3 weeks heavily. I haven't gained weight so not sure why it's like that again. I used to be very regular until 2012, but then I had a blighted ovum and it went out of whack from there. I stopped my af for 2 weeks but now I am having spotting for 5 days brown and I'm pretty sure it's gonna fully start again. I've been checked for pcos twice and I don't have it and my ovaries only have one cyst on the right side. I'm trying to lose more weight again but I have to find that motivation. Please any advice or feedback of people who can help me understand or are going through the same thing would be greatly appreciated.