SOS ☹️

Hey y’all, I’ve been having some weird (at least weird for me) symptoms and I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me. (Also, I would rather not go to the dr right now due to everything going on, I know it would probably be best to go, but I figured I would ask here first to see if anyone may know what’s up. So I’ve been having this weird white discharge for about two months, it always stops when I start my period tho and then comes back. It doesn’t really have an odor and there wasn’t any pain when urinating or during intercourse, however there would be some crazy itching every now and then. The last few days it’s started to be really painful while urinating and I’ve also been spotting blood, hardly any in the morning but it progressively gets worse throughout the day- no clots, just spotting ( I’ve never spotted in my life so it shouldn’t just be my period coming) my period is due in about a week and I’m never early on it, usually a few days late according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. Has this happened to anyone? At first I thought it was a yeast infection because of the discharge, but I didn’t think you really bled or had much pain while urinating with that, that sounds more like a UTI, but again, this discharge is awful and there’s a lot of it😩😩 I’ve also been peeing a lot more in the last few days😩 if anyone has any ideas, I’d love to know what this could be!