I hate myself for mixed feelings

I really want to leave my boyfriend...

I have to say it out loud I can't stand the freaking man anymore...

I'm about to hit an anniversary with my boyfriend/now new baby daddy. It was a surprise but that little surprise is what made me stay with him. He's so unloving, hurtful in every way and fake. Specifically when he said I had to get an abortion for 6 months until I said, "legally you cant make me so no its not happening we'll figure something out".

He might not wanted this kid (didnt say he didnt but his face, voice and boss would say otherwise) but I hoped with positives like my best friend and others said I should.

Boyfriend doesnt mind the kid now that it makes him "look good" with his bs of "oh look at me everyone on fb I'm such a good dad! Well now that I posted that I'll go play on my phone and ignore you both for 4 hours or if a nurse walks in". (He's still in the NICU)

He does crap like that all the time and has everyone fooled... Theres so many reasons I want to leave him but I dont, my best friend wants me to stay positive but those are his true colors and I dont want my kid to be anything like him or screwed up because of how he'll treat him or me.

I just don't know what to do except keep hoping for a miracle for my little miracle and I will be treated better when we have full time parenting ...