Terrified

Robbi

I just found out I am pregnant. Like, literally 15 minutes ago. I don't know what to think or do. I'm a single girl (obviously have been seeing a guy) who lives alone eith her 2 cats. I need advice and I don't want to turn to my close friends until i figure this out in my head a little more & i feel so much more safe confiding in this community than talking to the people I know right now.

I guess I'm looking for advice on what to do:

#1: The guy & I aren't super serious. I have pretty big feelings for him. We're good friends but also coworkers. We've kept our whole fling hush hush mainly because of that (he's the co-owner & his partner is a good friend of mine for years) which I've had a slight issue with but nothing crazy cuz I do get it & I don't care to have my personal tjings out there either. But now....I don't even know how to tell him. He has no kids and has made the remark here and there that he doesn't really care to have them. I was totally on board too, we just got careless a couple of times and WHOOPS here we are!

#2: My cats. I know first hand it is extremely hazardous for pregnant women to change the litter box. 5ish years ago I lost my baby basically because of it (& among the other health issues we both had within those short months) but i will NOT get rid of them. They are my children through and through. I know i cant be the only single pregnant lady with cats, right? What do you do!?

#3: The pandemic. What does this mean for my health? Am i more at risk to get the virus? Currently all care centers besides the legit hospital are closed. The planned parenthood close to me is only open on Tuesdays & they're already closed for the day. I was going to call and see what direction they had with all of this craziness going on in the world right now.

Please no judgment. I'm 26 & literally JUST started to really plant my feet pn the ground with stability. I'm just really scared and trapped in my head right now. All i want to do is run to my mom for her to squeeze me tight without any reasoning but i haven't seen her in weeks (she's 79) due to this pandemic.

I just need someone, anyone, to tell me its gonna be okay...