It’s certainly happening soon!

St

Maybe today, maybe next week, but I feel I may not make it until next week (I have an induction date at 39 weeks on April 17th)

for 2 days mucus has been coming on, for weeks the practice contractions have been often or even non stop, my water may be leaking now (i have a phone appointment in about 30 mins) it was one small gueh that filled up my poise pad, then small tiny leaks over night and this morning, so maybe nothing. it did not smell like urine nor did it smell like what people describe amniotic fluid to be and my urine is generally close to clear, so can’t tell by color. I had a soft bm last night, now 2 loose stools this morning.

I kept saying for weeks that it’s going to be an early birth, I just wanted to make it to 37 weeks! Each doctor I have seen (i have had many appointments the past few weeks due to some worries) have all suggested their opinions about it happening this week! hah, not all in my head! We shall see! I was almost going to be induced monday, but after hours of monitoring me they sent me home.

My SO and I are having our own little personal easter, our only personal holiday we ever had, because of physical distancing. He has dinner all planned out. I really hope it does not happen while he’s cooking! It will be sad to miss our little holiday together, or be really awesome for our little one to be born for her first!! even if in the hospital, but pleeeeaaaase I hope while cooking all day it doesn’t happen. My luck, it will! He’ll have to stop everything midway and probably end up being wasted!

As long as everything is safe, it is what it is. Let’s make bets! haha

Anyone else feel the pull of this feeling? Or stories of previous labors happening at very inconvenient times?