Can I just vent about appointments...

Tamz

No one's really getting what they expect out of Dr's appointments right now because of the pandemic, but wow am I frustrated for not that reason.

I was supposed to have my first actual appt today. I'm at 11+2, and had my initial consultation over the phone a week ago.

So, at first they gave me a time to show up so I'd have time to do paperwork, but then when they moved the first appt to over the phone they mailed the paperwork and said I didn't have to come in quite as early.

I swear I wrote on the calendar the most recent time they had told me to get there. 12:30.

Today I got there at about 12:23, and they ended up being like "well, you were supposed to be here for blood draws at 12:15, ultrasound at 12:30, and since you weren't here, now everyone's out to lunch."

"The next available appointment is the 21st."

Y'all. I get that you're supposed to get to the doctors early anyway, but this is the earliest I've been able to get up and showered and eat in WEEKS due to fatigue and nausea.

I'll be at, what, like almost 13 weeks before I see a doctor or get blood drawn or ultrasound, or have them show me how to inject the blood thinner they prescribed, or fill out release forms so they can get my previous medical history or just ask all of the questions I have or anything.

I'm not even sure about this whole pregnancy thing anyways, and I was really looking forward to getting more information.

I'm just beyond frustrated right now.