1 month of breastfeeding yay! And not so yay lol

CC

So I’m definitely getting more milk my shirt proves it at least once a day,

But baby is still not getting full completely off my boob so I’m still supplementing formula luckily she’s only eating 45 ml of formula to get completely full

So this is how the routine goes down right now

2 am feeding usually both boobs if she stays awake for more than 2 hours I’ll go for another boob sometimes or most of the time she’ll reject eating boob for the 3rd time I try pacifier it’s a hit or miss depending on how much she got from my boob that when I supplement for formula burp and she’s asleep

4am/6am feeding usually gets full off my 1boob sometimes both and will sleep until 9/10:30 am

10:30feeding both boobs will take a 10/15 min nap wake up hungry this goes on until 2pm or 3 pm that I’m strictly breastfeeding when it gets to the point that she’s restless binky isn’t working I’ll make her 2 oz of milk if she’s eaten good off both boobs she’ll only eat 45 ml and sleep until 6 or 7 then we go through the same process until 11pm and again until 2am

At this point I’m only pumping when my boobs feel really enlarged or if I feel them leaking I’m not sure how to schedule or make a schedule I’m trying to figure it out as I go any advice would help thanks (: