The day of Halloween I had been running around doing some last minute shopping, running errands all ...

Lanae🚼#✌️ • Mom of two 💙💗 Last of the bunch due May 2018 My ancestors had to shutup, I don't 😎
The day of Halloween I had been running around doing some last minute shopping, running errands all day. I had been contracting a lot that day and just tried to ignore them. I went to get a pedi and that night took my son trick or treating. Around 9pm I noticed when I went to the bathroom there was blood in my urine. So I call labor and delivery they give me the ok to come in. I arrive at L&D around 11pm on Halloween and on the way i began to contract they decide to admit me and I was put in one of the labor rooms. My contractions began to taper off so they started pitocin. At 2am I received the epidural and at 5am my bag of water was broken. By that time I was 6 cm and they had stopped he pitocin because it was stressing my little lady out. So they let me labor on my own awhile longer and at 8pm they started pitocin again. By contractions started coming fast by 10pm they were pretty much on top of each other and I asked for another smaller dose of the epidural because it was wearing off. That slowed things a bit. At 12am November 2nd I felt the urge to push and the dr came in. At 12:20am I started to push and she was out in 2 contractions. 12:24am I met the love of my life Jadelyn Sierra. She is perfect and everything I could ask for. 
Dnt mind her face lol she's a Scorpio lol little miss attitude