Was told my baby will be more bonded with in laws than me

My parents are upset because I had planned on my in laws watching my LO when I return to work. My parents live over an hour away so it’s easier to just drop her off at the in laws house since it’s on the way to work and it also has to do with over the last few years my parents have brought a lot of negativity and drama into our lives, mainly because they don’t like my husband. I told them my plan for when I go back to work I told them the in laws will be watching her but that things can change and let me get back to work and adjust and we will see from there. Well my father stopped coming to see the baby because he told my mom he didn’t want to get attached since he won’t see her anyways, he also said the baby will be bonded most with my in laws because she will be with them everyday during the week and not bonded to them anyways, I asked my mom , so her being with them while I work means she won’t be bonded to me either? She said no she won’t. This all stems from my dad reading articles online that the baby will be bonded most to their caretaker. Now thanks to my dads comments, I have anxiety when I go back to work that my baby won’t have a bond with me anymore. Luckily I will be able to work from home the first month I go back hit after that who knows. Do you all still feel that your LO has a bond with you even tho they may be with the babysitter ( in laws, daycare, etc) while you work? How do I relieve this anxiety?! Thanks ladies!