I had my beautiful daughter Justice-Lynn Grace on 11/4/2015 at 2058

I had my beautiful daughter Justice-Lynn Grace on 11/4/2015 at 2058. I am a FTM and I will let you know my birth story. I woke at 0200 with sharp menstrual like pain(cramping). I was 40+6. I tried drinking water and laying down but that did not help at all so at 0430 I ended waking my husband up because I was having contractions, which felt like bad menstrual cramps, every 2 minutes apart. When I arrived at LD I was 3cm dilated and 90% effaced, which on the 2nd I was still at 1cm dilated and my cervix was still way up. I also had really high blood pressure and protein in my urine and my liver enzymes were high which come to find out I had preeclampsia. So my pregnancy has been the easiest with the only thing that really only bothered me was heartburn and only since I had gotten into the 3rd trimester. My blood pressure has always been good. My doctor broke my water sack and they kept checking my blood pressure but since it wasn't going down I was out on magnesium so that way I wouldn't have any seizures and given a shot to try to help bring down my blood pressure. It helped but I also got an epidural, which I wasn't not going to but believe me when I say that it is a life saver so for anyone who changes your mind don't feel bad at all it is definitely worth it, they started me on pitocin to try and get me going but because of the magnesium and pitocin both they were fighting each other because one is a muscle relaxer and the other is to get the contractions going. My baby did not like it once they started the pitocin. I had to constantly switch which side I was on and then we had to add more fluid back into the uterus because her heartbeat would drop with each contraction. After we got all that figured out I was ready to have her. At 2052 was when my doctor had me start pushing. I only pushed for 5 minutes and didn't tear but because of the magnesium it affected my little girls lungs, I also had developed a fever because I had gone 14 hours with having had my water broken and had to be checked constantly for dilation and where baby was, she had to be rushed to the NICU after that. I didn't get to see her until the next day but she was definitely worth it. I also ended up having postpartum hemorrhaging when I was to get up to shower. I am fine now I was able to go see my beautiful little girl where I got to hold and breastfeed her which she hasn't had any issues latching right on. She is doing great but has to be hooked up to an Iv for antibiotics for 48 hrs minimum because I had developed a fever while in labor with her and we are waiting on the lab results to see if she has any infection which isn't she does then she will have to be here for 10 days for antibiotics but if she doesn't then we shall be released together which I hope with the lord willing we will be released together. Even though I went through all that I would do it again for my little girl. Once you look at them it is all worth it and much more. God definitely is great!!!!