Just need a rant 😡😢

I just don't know what to do. My other half used to gamble, a lot, we are together 7 years, we have 2 children and TTC #3 ..we split up in March 2014, he wasn't trying to get a job to support the kids he was gambling our money everything just fell to bits and I fell out of love with him. We got back together in April of this year, he was a changed man got a job, started being a proper father the gambling had stopped. We were happy. He then lost his job, the company fell apart. Was living off benefits and yet he still didn't gamble. I was so proud of him. He has now got himself another job and got his first wage today, and I went and checked online to see how much there was and noticed money was missing knowing that I did not spend it so checked to see and then discovered that my other half had put money in online, not near as much as what it would have been before but it's the fact that he put the money in online, money has been tight and now that I see him doing this again I'm scared he will go back to his old ways. I have tried talking to him tonight but it's like it goes in one ear and out the other. "Oh I won't go back to the way it was, I know we need the money it was only a little bit of the money, no harm done" he just doesn't seem to understand where I'm coming from and then I get stressed out because as I said before I'm scared. I don't want to lose him, I don't want to fall out of love with him like I did before. I spent £10 today on myself I treated myself and he complained about it, but i feel like it's ok for him to do what he wants but if I spend so little it's a crime! I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I just don't know what to do! Sorry for the long rant! 😢