I just have to do this somewhere...

KC

FYI: Brag Post... long post... First off, I love this app... it helped me and my husband conceive our son who is now 13 months old. I also guiltily enjoy the stories of happiness, sadness, relationships, etc. We don’t have any social media so this is my one guilty pleasure of social media. I rarely post but after seeing so many cheating husband, baby daddy troubles, relationship issues... it makes me so sad for these women. But also so grateful. You ladies do not deserve these men treating you this way. I know the good ones are hard to find and I’m not saying mine is perfect but my gosh over the last year with this man I don’t know what I did to deserve him. I realize reading these stories my man is so incredible and I’m grateful for seeing these stories just to remind myself to count my blessings. This man has been so supportive of me, seen me at my worst, my body has changed, my jobs have changed, and we’re now parents so that adds a different title to our relationship. He works so hard to help our family reach our financial goals, cares for our 14 acre property and home, he helps around the house by doing laundry and picking up (tbh he’s a neat freak when I’m more relaxed about housework), and even though we’ve been quarantined together, I’m working from home but he keeps our son as much (if not more) than I do. He still makes love to me like he’s desperate for me (EVEN AFTER 10 years together) He really does do it all and I’m constantly wondering how I lucked up with this beautiful man. I just had to share somewhere. I tell him all the time to his face how much I love and appreciate him but I also wanted to share with you ladies that there are good guys out there and I hope you find yours.