Dealing with stress?

Does anyone have any ways to cope or deal with excessive stress? I’m currently 18 weeks and I feel like I’ve been way too stressed lately, some to do with this global pandemic we have going on while being pregnant and a lot of it has to do with home life. I feel like I’m in a very sticky situation, I was looking for a new job before all of this started and now everything is closed and I really wouldn’t feel safe getting a new job right now while I’m pregnant. Right now I work at home, as basically a nanny for my boyfriends family (whom I live with). Ive been doing this for a year now I’ve been feeling very burnt out and worn down and kind of feeling taken advantage of. Now we’re all stuck in the house together I can’t get away from my ‘work’ and I’m feeling more stressed than ever. The only safe space I have is my room and even then, it’s sometimes not a very private space. I find myself waking up angry in the morning, going to bed angry, I’m frustrated at least 90% of the day and I’m just really worried how this stress could affect the baby.