Miscarriage 11 years ago

I had a miscarriage 12 years ago. The day I missed my period I had a faint positive test. Before that I felt pregnant. Had so many symptoms. Two days after I got my positive I started to bleed and suffered an early miscarriage. Then spent the next couple weeks in and out of the drs office monitoring my hcg to make sure it went all the back down.

Fast forward to April 2020. The same man and I wanting to try again. This month I KNOW I got pregnant again.. plus I had over 14 VVFL positive pregnancy tests. I had pregnancy symptoms for what felt like a couple days (I’m vegan and was craving turkey) then bam, zero and my tests went from vvfl to nothing. Then my period was later than usual but finally, it showed.

I am worried my partner and I can’t have children together. This is our second miscarriage. We both have children from other people though, but we can’t seem to get it right for us..... this makes me sad. We love each other so much , we’re compatible with everything else but I think something about our genetic make up clashes. I’m hoping to just keep trying in hopes that one day soon, it just sorts itself out.. but I’m also running out of time here, I’m in my early 30s. I would love one more baby for my baby and I 😔