6 days past expected period...

Christy • Married. Endometriosis & PCOS. Angel baby 👼 IVF rainbow baby 2022 🫶 baby #2 coming May 2024 💕

I was diagnosed with endometriosis & PCOS when I was 16... I was told I would never have babies naturally. That I would need assistance in getting pregnant.

Of course I cried & begged god that when the time was right.. to let me get pregnant.

I got married July 5, 2017 to the love of my life. We’ve been thru so much together.

He was active duty so I picked up my life & moved to California to be with him.

We got pregnant naturally a year later... our world came to a screaming hault 3 days after finding out we were having a babygirl at 18 weeks & 3 days.

No one was around, not my family, I had no friends, ( military wife’s were particularly nice) & my husband was away... i miscarried & had an D & C alone...

a couple months go by & we started trying again.

4 rounds of clomid, & 4 rounds of femera. Nothing worked. We decided to take a month off. & then try <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>.

I started doing injections... & did our first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. It failed. Turns out not only do I have the problem but my husbands Sperm count & mobility on low. It’s so-able the doctor told us, but he was diagnosed with vercocile. We were hopeless. & took a month off again to gather ourselves. & decide what the next options were for us.

In June 2019 we found out we were pregnant again... naturally!!!

Again miscarried at 6 weeks.

Well here we are back home in Maryland, no more active duty for my husband.. we haven’t been actively trying, but not preventing getting pregnant.

Here I am 6 days past due for my period. I took a pregnancy test 5 days before my suspected period & nothing. Big fatt negative...

ever sense we did clomid & femera & the injections I’m like clockwork I get my period on time if anything a day or two late. But here we are 6 days later.. & still nothing. No sign of it coming.

I am so scared to take a pregnancy test. But I am also so scared to keep waiting....

I don’t wanna be let down anymore.

All I wanna do is be a mom. I’m just so sad & anxious & scared...

Please send me positive thoughts. Get my mind of this.