I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU. ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Megan โ€ข Married to my best friend ๐Ÿ’, mama to ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ

UPDATED!

Hi ladies! I should add, my husband and I have been trying for 3 years. I'm no newbie to testing. But for anyone who gets discouraged like I do, we can support each other when trying to resist the urge to test. Feel free to message me!

Again, it's okay to test early if you want, but if you've ever wanted to resist until your missed period but didnt have support to help with the anxiety, I'm here for you because I would love help with the same!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alright so I have a challenge for some of us ladies who want to join in!

Every single month I test early and I drive myself nuts with faint lines. Last month I had 3 faint lines and it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. I'm on round 2 of clomid and at 7dpo today. This month, I'm making a promise to myself that I WILL NOT test until a missed period. If I'm not gonna see a strong positive than I dont want to see any line at all.

I know there are plenty of women on here that want to do the same thing but it's so hard to fight the urge to test. But if we help each other, we can do it!

Is there anyone on the same cycle as me that would like to take me up on this challenge to see if we can hold out till our missed periods??