I'm preggo & hubby says I shouldn't be tired

Hello,
I'm 4 months pregnant and I've spent 15 hours in the airport stranded and my husband says I shouldn't be tired because "I didn't do anything all day but sit in the airport." Need I remind you, I didn't get any sleep the night before. He's talking about I could have slept at the airport like I'm going to lay on that dirty floor. The chairs in the airport are so uncomfortable. My neck and back are killing me and I let him know that but he insist on arguing with me and saying I shouldn't be tired. He says he's the one who should be tired because he was with our 3 year old all day but need I remind you that I'm with her everyday 24/7. I got in from the airport at 1am and came home and immediately start processing and packaging orders to ship off for tomorrow. (I have my own business) he's Always calling me evil & mean but I don't try to be. I'm just really stressed because we have a new baby on the way, we've been married almost 4 months and everything is on me because he's not working right now and I'm trying to budget for our family. We need a new place to live because we live in a tiny apartment and I'm just honestly very over whelmed. He says I'm always putting him down but I don't try to I just want him to see his full potential like I do. He spends so much time on Instagram and I feel like he can use that time to be filling out more job applications. He's so sensitive to everything I say. It's to the point where I don't say anything and he gets mad because I don't say anything. I just feel like he doesn't see his full potential or he slacks when it comes to certain things. I don't mean to nag but I guess it comes off that way. I just feel like he down plays everything I do and it's never enough for him. He's always telling me "I'm not a wife or I don't act like a wife." I'm not perfect but I try. I support my family, pay the bills, cook (even though I'm not that good at it), clean. But it's never enough. I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with but I just wish I was appreciated a little bit more. I'm sure he feels the same way tho. They say the first year is the hardest lol I'm so ready for this phase to be over. I just want to be better for myself, my husband and children. I'm excited about our future tho nonetheless.