Any moms out there with PIH? (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension)

Sam • Married my best friend 2014 💕 Mother to Piper Adelaide 💜 and our angel baby Phoenix Indy 💚 Rainbow baby due May 12!💛
Just wondering if any of you have been diagnosed with PIH especially early on like around 13 weeks and how the rest of your pregnancy went?
I had it with my first but it didn't start until around 33 weeks and they never treated it (which my current OB says is nuts because I could've had a stroke from how high it was for so many weeks!)
This is our third pregnancy and rainbow baby, and my BPs are already steadily climbing this week. Started out 140s/80s, then 150s/90s, and tonight I've been up with a splitting migraine and readings as high as 180/104 :( 
The OB said at my next visit I'd be placed on medication for sure and then have to do bimonthly NSTs and US's. I also have an irritable uterus and went into preterm labor with my first at 33 weeks as well. The doctor and I are both concerned I won't make it to the third trimester. So id love to hear any experiences any of you may have had. Thank you so much 💕