I’m in shock!!!!! Just dumbfounded 🥴

Chely

I still am just like in disbelief. This is our 6th cycle trying. 6 months now I have gotten negative after negative. It’s sad, disappointing, gut wrenching to be honest.

This month was no different. We didn’t have sex as much as I would have liked. We only BDed on ovulation day (late in the evening at that!!) and I honestly wasn’t into it. (Hubby and I were kinda fighting. 😅) I was expecting to get my period. I wasn’t even going to test this TWW. I also wasn’t taking my LH tests as often as I should have ( only tested twice during my fertile window; day before and day of peak)

The past 3 days I have been crampy (really low belly cramps. Can almost feel it in my uterus low) bloated, gassy, and the past 2 mornings I have only been able to drink one cup of coffee before getting nauseous ( I am a coffee lover, like 4-5 cups a day coffee lover 😂)

Yesterday 8DPO in the evening ( I’d say around 6pm)

9DPO this morning at 6am

Keep pushing ladies and your time will come. I am now a firm believer that the less you obsess about the better off. Stop freaking out over test, stop stressing about every little symptom. Just live!! Just have fun!!! Just enjoy the experience with your SO!!! Lots of love and best wishes for all of you still on this journey. This is our 5th baby and our last so I will no longer be needed this app. I really wish all you ladies the best of luck and thank each of you for your help along the way. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I’d be happy to help anyone else struggling. Even if you just need an ear to be open. ❤️