Help w acne

Catie

Hi so I don’t have terrible acne but it’s bad enough where it hurts and is very annoying. I have freckles so it’s not super noticeable and it’s not a huge deal. The thing is, I pick at my face as a habit and my acne always turns into scabs and it takes forever to heal. I don’t usually have pimples but rather dry spots that I pick until they bleed 😬 besides the scabs, I also have like relatively large bumps that aren’t pimples but are very stiff and hurt constantly but they rarely get red or raise a ton, it just makes my face stiff and painful. I’ve tried every type of face wash you can get at any drug store and I started the Tula skincare routine a few months ago and it kept the big painful spots at bay but I still break out. I ran out of toner a week ago and my face is EXPLODING with these stupid painful spots. I’m currently using the normal Tula face wash but I’m considering switching to the acne wash, also I’m not sure if the toner has anything to do w my break out.

What should I do? What skincare products do you recommend? What other methods besides face wash should I try?

I need help pls omg I’m writing this at 2am as I cant sleep bc my face hurts so bad