“BUT YOU DONT LOOK READY” 40+4 🙄

sar

“Sar you just don’t look like you’re about to have a baby” .... if I hear this ONE more time! Right now that’s not a fucking compliment that is beyond discouraging ! I am ready I promise my body’s been ready !!! I’ve been having contractions that leave me completely sore and drained!! I’m EXHAUSTED just bc I maybe don’t show it doesn’t mean that I have not felt the worst I have EVER felt! I’m trying to be in such a positive mind set but that gets hard as well! Especially with a maniac 2 year old boy! The help I get is amazing but it’s still really hard! As a Christian I know to trust in the lord and cry out to him and I know he hears me and he knows my baby’s birthday. But it’s discouraging when the only thing I feel like I hear back from him is “don’t get discouraged” ... as for the human in me I am discouraged I’m trying not to ask why I’m trying to not get angry but I am CRYING no like I am CRYINGG WHILE WRITING THIS! My body is so tired and I’m excited to have my girl but I’m so impatient over that fact that I’m just hoping she is safe and okay I can’t help but feel like there’s something wrong I’ve never been this pregnant and I’m trying so hard but I can’t keep doing this same thing with no baby 😩😭