Struggling

Recently i have went thru a lot of changes in my life i made a huge move with my family after living some where my whole life. Everyone knew i didn't want to go but nobody cares about my opinion. I've been dating someone for just a year now, we've already had a lot of ups and downs, really his fault for not being honest. I Was previously in was in a 5 year relationship so i already know how it all goes, i probably should've left this guy considering everything i was put thru bf him i should know better but instead i gave him another chance yet again he moved with me to where i am now and unfortunately i became pregnant. I'm really struggling with this one because of my beliefs i don't believe in abortion considering its my fault i became pregnant but i've been so depressed lately i truly haven't been enjoying any part of this pregnancy.. i'm so stressed out.. due to corona i don't have a job. I just don't feel ready for this in any way shape or form. I know i have to step up tho because as i said before its my fault but i just feel so depressed and guilty for feeling the way i do. I'm nervous i won't even have an attachment to the baby.. so much is going on in my family etc that i just feel like it happened at the wrong time. And not for nothing i can't even picture myself with this person forever anymore, i have a lot of trust issues and etc due to my past relationship and the bullshit he has already put me thru i'm just so nervous.