I feel that my baby isn’t that attached to me

Shahd • 💏 Happily married 👶🏻 Baby #1 born Feb 2020 (Emergency C-section) 👶🏻 Baby #2 born Jan 2022 (VBAC)

Firstly I wanna mention that I’m battling PTSD after my birth plus having my baby in NICU for two weeks then also I’m struggling with breastfeeding as my baby got used to the bottles from the NICU plus my milk supply isn’t that good

I’m getting better with time as I’m now two months postpartum but still bumped about the breastfeeding issue I really feel that my baby isn’t that attached to me and I’m blaming it on not having a bond plus not having proper skin to skin immediately after birth (I had an emergency c-section and they gave me the baby after more than one hour as they were stopping a bleeding I had)

Anyhow I’m not against bottle feeding per se but I was hoping to have a control over at least one thing in this pregnancy and was dreaming of breastfeeding my baby as I’m a FTM 💔

So kindly reassure me and tell me that I’m only thinking like that because of PTSD and my baby knows me and will be attached to me regardless not being able to breastfeed him 😢