College confusion

Erin • Just your All-American, small-town sweetheart.
I really do apologize for the length, but I need help. I don't know what to do and I feel helpless.
I'm so lost.
I don't have very many close friends in my life and it's super hard for me to make them so you could imagine what leaving them would do to me. I'm in college and I moved from Colorado to Iowa to attend what I thought was my dream school. The semester is almost over and I'm still really homesick, super unmotivated, and don't have friends out here. I'd been born and and raised into loving this school, but coming from living in the country to this "city" I absolutely hate it. It's a huge school and I want something smaller. But at the same time I want to move back west to attend Wyoming. The main reason I came out here was bwcauss my family farms out here (I want to do that as a career) and I've always been in LOVE with Iowa. I love Iowa, but I hate the campus I'm on. When I visited Wyoming, I loved the campus, but wouldn't get to spend my weekends on the farm... However I could go home. 
    I should also mention I've got a boyfriend back in Colorado who will attend Wyoming in the fall of 2016.. By NO means is he a deciding factor. He's an "extra" to the list (but not to my life). He's the love of my life and we are a really good couple. I've seen him a couple times through these past 3+ months, but I still go to bed crying myself because I miss being near him, I feel alone, and I miss our adventures so much. He and his family make my heart happy. I do picture a life forever with him.
I made a pro and con list which I left at the bottom of this, but I still can't decide. Money is not an issue for me, but I still like being cheaper 😂 if I stay at my school, I'll be killed taking 18+ credits of science a semester (Animal Science Major), whereas Wyoming has an easier more pick what you want to do type curriculum. What do I do? I need to make the decision soon, but I don't want to let anyone down.... Any help is greatly appreciated. You are amazing ❤️