Please Advice urgently , My family are against me being pregnant

This pregnancy might either cost me my family or relationship , I’m in the middle of going with either, I got engaged 2nd February 2020 and found out I was pregnant in April, my fiancé has been soooooo happy and ready to take responsibilities, nothing like me forcing this pregnancy on him bcus he’s always wanted it and goes on and on talking about me getting pregnant. He came to Nigeria personally for the proposal and meeting my family, he’s yet to meet my dad but they’ve spoken on the phone cus this corona thing won’t let my daddy leave where he is and boom the pregnancy, I actually know my kind of family so I was always declining keeping the pregnancy. But now it has happened, my fiancé is obviously not a problem atall but I told my family last weekend and the atmosphere has been so hot and unbearable for me, I don’t wanto lose either my family or my relationship, I Love everyone so much, my daddy already asked me to pack out of the house but he’s not in the house with us so I’m still in, my mum and brothers still feel I should get rid of my 8weeks + pregnancy and we’d tell my dad we pulled a prank on him 😢 I’m totally confused and today I have to courage to post this because anything can happen, I might eventually give up this pregnancy and my relationship alongside, the trauma of taking out my first pregnancy in my entire life, how do I face my fiancé after this because he’s super ready and anything above being happy about it, I’m soooooo confused and depressed, I just preferred dying to terminating something I have inside of me 😭😭😭😭😭I’m tired and emotionally exhausted , please advice