How do I become happier? *rant*

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to post here, and have a little rant, and support (hopefully). So I'm a single 22 year old living in the UK, who is struggling to form a sense of identity to the point where I can easily stare into space and almost psychologically regress into my mind almost like a leaf curling inwards. As comfortable as this makes me in the moment, I know I can't go on living my life like this, and feel like i have no one to talk to. I don't know what to do and feel like if I continue this way, I'm going to live the rest of 'the best years of my life' a loser and alone. It's very well and good to say well don't be a loser, (I've told myself this all the time) but how do you escape from your head when you don't know what to do, and you're constant worry is that you're not living your best life. I don't want to be so alone, but I've got so used to staring at a screen that sometimes I feel like fiction has become my only story. What can I do, I'm so lost?? Any advice from ladies older than me, who can give advice as to little things to do each day that move you forward, make you happy, and get you thinking positively for a better future?

Thanks very much guys. xx