I feel so low

I've gained all the weight I lost while I've been in lockdown simply because I'm not working anymore. I've been eating well and exercising going on several miles of walks almost every day but I'm still fat and my clothes are so tight on me. Then I see these girls I used to go to school with and they're beautiful and have amazing figures (they did while we were at school tbf) and it makes me feel so sad because I'll never look like that. I always have to wear a jacket to hide my huge stomach and big arms. I won't get a boyfriend because of how I look and any guys I've spoken to in the past I avoid meeting up with (from online apps) because they deserve better than what I look like, nobody wants the fat ugly girl😔 I can't do this anymore. I've tried to lose weight for over a decade now, I'm 22, have pcos and borderline thyroid issues, I do low carb but nothing. I dropped a couple dress sizes over two years because I was broken hearted but in a matter of weeks it's all gone back on. Why can't I look like these beautiful fit healthy girls? Why do I have to look fat and bulbous and disgusting, every time I look in the mirror I feel sick. No wonder nobody takes an interest in me. I'm an awful looking person and I'm never gonna fit in. What's the point of anything when I constantly feel fat, bloated and always ALWAYS conscious of how I look. I don't enjoy life anymore 😔