My mom is refusing to call my baby by her name

My husband and I decided to name our girl Lyra (lie-rah). And her middle name is Aberdeen. Both names have multiple important meanings to us and we’re excited to share with our girl one day why we chose those names for her. My mom (and really all of our parents) don’t care for either name. They pretend but it’s clearly not their choice.

My mom told me that everyone was going to call her a liar in grade school and sing that “liar liar pants on fire” song to tease her. My response was that if she (Lyra) really hates her name she could go by Abby or Aberdeen, that’s her choice but we don’t plan on changing the name. My mom’s response under her breath “this girl doesn’t stand a chance”. Grrr... whatever.

In a later phone call my mom says she can’t pronounce Lyra. Which is BS because when she says “I can’t say Lyra” she’s saying Lyra correctly. I tell her that but she’s... dramatic (to put it lightly) and insists it’s too hard for her to say. I got annoyed so I was like fine if you can’t say it call her Abby, even tho tbh I don’t really like the name Abby.

So now she’s been calling her Abby and she just texted me calling her Deen. I know that I told her she could call her something else but I’m annoyed because I just want her to accept the name and call her Lyra. Normally, I would just tell someone to call her Lyra because that’s her name, but my mom is a legit basket case and I’m nervous that once I make that request she’ll literally freak out. Do I just need to accept that she’s going to call our daughter the wrong name? Should I just make sure that every time I mention the baby I only call her Lyra? How would you deal with it?