Ttc and pcos

Cheyenne

Okay guys so I have been ttc for a while now I got pregnant one when I was young and I lost the baby then at 18 I was told I was pregnant and I had my son had a complication in between the pregnancy but all in all he was ok an came out healthy he just turned 11 when he was 4 I got pregnant an again ended in miscarriage and me an my husband are trying to have one an I recently started taking conceive easy I’m in day for and I got conceive plus for men for my husband I took a ovulation test 2 days ago an no line at all I took one today and I got this I don’t know if it has to be darker for it to be positive but I also noticed I am trying to start my period an as I also suffer from PCOS I never have a period unless I take prescription meds an I’m trying to start so I hope these pills are working also on a diet to help to an metformin so I guess my biggest question rn is does this look positive or like it’s trying to be positive? It did get darker but it had sat a while too these pics are right after thank you guys and let me know what you think.