Anterior placenta

Haylie • Mommy to 7 yr old boy 👦🏼💙 Due 11/2020 with a baby girl 🤰🏼👶🏼💖

I’m a little bummed, I got my 14 week scan today and everything is perfect! But I found out I have an anterior placenta so it will probably take longer to feel baby kick. I was so excited, especially cause this is my second pregnancy, seeing everyone say their second+ pregnancies they felt baby move sometimes as early as even 11 weeks! But I read all the posts on this app about people who have anterior placentas and most people didn’t feel movements until 17-20 weeks, or even further! And that’s how far I was with my first when I first felt movements so I was just excited to feel this baby sooner than that. I did see some people got lucky and still felt baby pretty early, but it was very few people. I am glad baby girl is healthy and safe at least though! And I know it’s not the end of the world not to feel her move early, it would just be nice and was something I was looking forward to. But I guess who knows. I could be one of the few lucky ones who still feels movements earlier on. 🤷🏼‍♀️