Older sister with grown kids is trying to have a baby after finding out i am. So annoyed!!!

Charity

Little Backstory...My much more beautiful, gorgeous sister who has hogged attention OUR whole lives is secretly trying to get pregnant after I announced mine 4 weeks ago. She is 3 1/2 years older and got married at 20 years old to her high school boyfriend who she had three kids with. They are 18, 16, and 13 and since they've been alive it's always been about the kids and my sister. I was mostly single for years and pretty much felt invisible the entire time because I didn't have kids to give as grandchildren. Anyways, she got divorced after 17 years of marriage because her husband found out about her 4 year affair with the neighbor and another man for 2 years much older during their marriage. He wasn't so great himself, but in my eyes my sister did him much worse. Anyways, she stays with the 2nd guy for a couple years after divorce until she gets tired of how's shes treated so she meets another guy WHILE still with this last one and leaves him for this new guy she marries which they have only been married now less than a year. My sister will be 42 in a couple months and he is 50. He has two daughters he had young who are 30 and 31 and already has grandchildren. My story begins with me meeting my husband at 34 and finally getting married for the first time at 36. We were unsuccessful at trying to conceive for two years so chose to take the <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a> route. We found out ours was due to mild factor male infertility so we opted for <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> with extra stimulation due to my age. We got pregnant first try with twins from <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a>. I'm 38 years old and it's my first pregnancy. We were shocked to say the least. Anyways, fast forward after announcing immediately to our family and friends we were pregnant 4 weeks ago so when I called to tell my sister this past week we found out our most recent ultrasound we were having twins, she congratulated me and told me they were in the car on their way back from a town 3 hours away because her new husband just had surgery but that it was private and they didn't want to share what the surgery was for to anyone, not even my mom. I immediately knew when she said that. She never doesn't tell me things. Her new husband had a vasectomy years ago and since they've been married, they've thrown out the idea that it would be cool to have a baby together and once hinted about "he'd have to get it reversed" for us to try. My sister is needy and up peoples butt she's with. I've never seen anything like it. My sister is a very selfish person and her whole life it's been about her and her need for male attention and security. Her kids got left by the wayside and always came 2nd. Her oldest resents her to this day for it because their entire lives every decision she made was about her. Anyways, i almost think it's like a security blanket for them both to have that one kid together. Anyways, just 4 weeks after FINALLY announcing MY pregnancy after having to live in her shadow with her and her own children with my family for almost 20 years, they both travel to go have his vasectomy reversed SECRETLY so they can try to get pregnant too. I'm soooo irritated!!! Like for once, can I get just have one small moment to myself??? My brother had the last 5 years with his time with the family and his children. I'm a middle child and even as an adult, we still get screwed over the most. Anyways, I don't think she purposely did this just to get attention but I do think she saw how excited everyone was for me and that baby fever in the air, that she wanted that same thing too. Her trying to hide it from me too that she's trying bothers me soo much!!! They are both ridiculous to be trying to bring a baby in this life when they barely have any money not to mention they are 42 and 50 years old with grown kids already. It's like yea, bring a child in the world is risky as it is but at their age??? A whole other set of problems could end up messing up their relationship more than "bringing them closer together". My sister always makes stupid decisions with terrible consequences that she never learns from! I bet she hasn't researched stats and it's also insulting they think they can get pregnant so easily when they saw our struggle. There is only a 5% chance naturally each month to conceive and by 44 it's nearly at 0%. They sure as heck don't have the money for fertility treatments, but watch her get pregnant within months of me and then she will also have not only the oldest grandchildren, but the youngest as well. My life!!!! Am i crazy for for being highly irritated with her for trying just as I announced ours??? And I've had to live this for nearly two decades!!!