Think I got my rainbow 🌈

Kristen • PREGNANT 🌈 due 1.29.21 👼🏻1.29.20👦🏼1.2.12 👧🏻🌈1.19.11👼🏻11.22.09

I’m 9dpo today. 1dpo through 7dpo I had no symptoms at all. Yesterday at 8dpo I had pinching/cramping on my left ovary area but was only there for like 10 minutes of and on and left. Today I woke up and felt nauseous and and thought why not take a test? I took 3 this morning of pregmate and they were very squinty tests. Then a little bit ago I took another test and it’s more noticeable to me.

This cycle I just relaxed more. Actually was able to get out and go fishing and not be so obsessed with every little thing and try to chalk it up to something. I also took prenatals and an extra supplement of iron as I’m anemic.

What I did different thought is 1dpo thru 8dpo I took the supplement of bromelain, which is what is in the core of a pineapple that they say can help implantation. So that could have helped.

The tests are pink in person.

This was cycle 3 after having a mmc at 9 weeks.

This was also my first back to normal cycle too as the first two were all over the place with days and when I ovulated.

If this baby is sticky, I should be due on January 29, 2020, which is my 👼🏻 1 year angelversary.