Virtual Baby Shower - Worth It?

Bridgette

Hey Ladies!

I have seen a lot of questions about virtual baby showers on here the last several weeks due to the pandemic causing most mommas to cancel their in-person showers.

We had our virtual baby shower yesterday so I just wanted to share my experience. We did it by created a Facebook event and just going live on Facebook. It was a huge hit and I will post a picture of the huge amount of gifts before opening them below. We are also still receiving stuff that was late (received 3 more packages today), so we are incredibly grateful!

We played 4 games! Who knows mommy best (posted before the event and winner was announced during the live), a gift raffle for anyone who got us anything, a guess how many M&Ms are in the jar, and guess baby’s birthday! All the games were a huge success and we had about 20ish people actively participate.

Although I’m sad I didn’t get the shower I always wanted being a FTM I feel so unbelievably blessed and grateful for everything we received. So if your question is, is this worth it? 100% yes, not only will you get things for baby but it helps turn this cruddy pandemic situation into not such a horrible thing. Plus it’s a way to interact with family and friends in a whole new way since you may not have been able to see anyone for awhile!

I just wanted to share my experience because I know when I was considering a virtual shower I thought it was going to be unsuccessful and lame, but I am so glad I did one. Good luck mommas and I wish you the best during the rest of you pregnancy! 💕